Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Let's Dribble

Tomorrow the Twin's begin their very first basketball season. They will practice two hours tomorrow and their first game begins on Saturday. They are ecstatic! My husband joins in their elation :O) He loves the game and played it during his high school years.

I on the other hand know absolutely nothing about this game...as you all know I am a die hard baseball freak! I can get out there and give anyone a run for their money with a game of HORSE, other than that I am ignorant of the rules and plays.

I just hope basketball season does NOT overlap the onset of baseball season. The Twin's have 5 years experience under their belts in the game of baseball and they're mighty darn good at it...if I must say so myself!

We just finished our first and LAST season of football. The Twin's piped up and said " You know Mom, we know just about every sport...except golf! When are you gonna let us learn the game of golf?" Oh goodness gracious give me a break!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

all sports are created equal. Just so you know I have two new posts up and one is about... YOU!!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

justhelpme: Oh my goodness, I just realized that they have never participated in wrestling...and I am glad they overlooked it as well.

babygurl-UH-OH I better mosey over there and check it out ((scared))

9:16 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Diane told me you had a new blog up so I finally moseyed over to check it out. I cannot agree with you more on basketball...I definitely prefer baseball (and the guys are much cuter!).

2:11 PM  
Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

My 8 year old son just started his basketball season. This is his first year and has played 3 games already. I don't know much about the game either, but I get a kick out of watching the little fellas.

Here via Michele.

5:23 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Queen-I am sooo glad you stopped by, I have missed you! I happen to think baseball guys are hotter too! I even like them better than football guys with all that padding...with baseball you see it like it is :O)

mamab-gotta go check out your blog. Thanks for stopping in :)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Oh, come on Tam...can't there be room in your heart for both baseball and basketball? I love them both...entirely different games, but so fun in their own right.

PS. Baseball guys are definately hotter!

9:56 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Diane-I am sure willing to give it a shot! Now that the boys are playing, I will pick up the rules in short time. Ya know come to think of it I have never seen a live basketball game...some things are overdue..ROCKETS here we come!

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home