Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am the Champion :)

Stayed up until almost two this morning playing scrabble in the bed with my husband, the underdog. He tried to pull some good ones...like the word HAXE, have you ever heard of such a word? Nope!

Anyway, I kicked his booty. The final score was 170-249 and the victorious feeling is still within me.

I have not posted in a week. My only daughter is here visiting. We have been catching up. I will post more in a day or two. Take Care Blog Buddies and have a great week!

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Good on ya! Tell Tiffany "Hi!" for me. :-)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

woohoo! I love scrabble!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
fitness spas

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home