Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Prayer for Those Abused by Drugs
Most loving God,
we ask your blessing upon allwho suffer from addiction.
Strengthen them to reach out for help.
Enable them to take the first step to recovery.
Bless them with the persistence to persevere in the fight to be free.
Give courage and hope to their families,drawing them close together in the power of your love,which alone can transform our living.
Amen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Not much I can do for your family - except send a few prayers their way.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Amen...

4:09 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Cowboy-That is more than enough...it is the only way and thank ya kindly :)

Diane and JHM-:O)

9:41 AM  
Blogger David said...

Nicely written :)

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! pilates resistance tubing land only loans Rifle project x golf shafts Mdg computer complaints blushing knockout roses Carpet cleaning business card Cisco routeraaaa Italian skin care cruises and tours Choose the appropriate style dance for a song Long haired asian pictures Craps table construction Ferrari fx prozac soma

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home