Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Meme of Five

I have been tagged....by Mommaria

What I was doing10 years ago: Working in April Sound as an office mangager, cleaning for extra income and raising my (then) 14 year old daughter and 10 year old son, as a single parent.

5 years ago: My only daughter graduated with honors, I was a proud Mama!

1 year ago: I separated my Twins, they had to have separate classrooms & teachers.

Yesterday: My baby sister came over to visit...we watched a movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith

5 snacks I enjoy: Honey Roasted Almonds,dark chocolate, coffee, popcorn,and ice.

5 Song I know all the words too:Hmm... Any song by The Eagles, FLeetwood Mac, Bob Segar, Alan Jackson and Amarillo by Mornin'!

5 Things I would do with $100 million:1) Pay off the bills 2) Buy 20 Acres and build a house with a wrap around porch, fireplaces in each bedroom. 3) Buy surrounding land and give each of my children 20 acres and a home 4) Tithe 5) Buy my husband a new bass boat!

5 locations I would like to run away to: Hawaii, Paris, Austrailla, Austin TX, Tennesee!! YIPPIE!

5 bad habits I have:1) Eating things I shouldn't2) Not exercising like I should.3) Not sleeping enough ever4) Thinking too much.5) Assuming the worst case scenerio will happen

5 things I like doing: Reading, Cleaning, Cooking, Watching Classic movies, snuggling!

5 TV shows I like: Everyone loves Raymond, Dr. Phil, Cops, 20/20 and 60 Minutes

Biggest joys of the moment: 1) My Twins are on fire for the Lord and read their Bible without being asked, 2) I am thankful that my 24 year old daughter takes her medicine and has been hospital free for a couple of years now 3) I am thankful to have a home, when I know that many others do not 4) I am thankful to have a brother that is wealthy enough to help many Katrina & Rita victims have a Christmas 5)I am blessed with good health and my children are as well!

8 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Wow. We share the same bad habits! Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family!

9:14 PM  
Blogger David said...

GREAT! TAG LIST!!
Was some really great things in there.

10:39 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

girl...come for a visit already. Our boys can tear through Tennessee and nobody will know what hit them!!!!

LOL. I wish we could find a less public way to get in touch w/one another. You are one cool momma!

3:20 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Diane-Yes we do and thanks to you I went out yesterday and purchased my first bottle of Pinot Noir. I could not find the brand Chilean but I think I have a nice bottle. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a very memorable trip to China. I shall be thinking of you when I sip my wine on Christmas Eve! ((HUGS))

David- Tag you are it...do the list hehehe

Mommaria-When we plan our trip to Tennessee, you and I will have to put our heads together :) I look forward to meeting you, MB and the other guys:) You can always email me/or I could give you my number. Merry Christmas Sweetie!

6:48 PM  
Blogger M said...

Very nice. :-)

4:30 AM  
Blogger David said...

Time to start posting anon again I see ;)

I will do it.

6:23 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

mhn-thanks :)

David-Okey dokey ;)

8:14 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

sweetie, i emailed you my phone number. I can't believe I never saw the email me function.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home