Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Friday, December 23, 2005

A little under the weather

It is strange how we rarely get sick around here, but when we do, it is always during a school break. Seems the Twins and I have the coughing, sneezing, low grade fever kind of cold.

We have hankies, kleenexes and cough drops strewn about. The faithful humidifiers plugged in, beds unmade and medicine bottles here and there. It could be worse.

The biggest hurdle is functioning without sleep. Who can sleep while hacking constantly? Not I. I have coffee to hold me over.

Two more days until Christmas, I have cleaning and baking to do. One or two more presents to wrap. I feel like a little kid....anticipating and counting down.
Merry Christmas Ya'll!!

6 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hope you got to feeling better and had a great Christmas!

3:16 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Thanks David- I feel a tad bit better, just wish this hacking cough would let me sleep at night.
We had a nice Christmas :)

Happy New Year to ya :)

6:05 PM  
Blogger mommy d said...

Happy New Year! Glad you stopped by a while back. How old are your twins?

4:05 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Mommy D- Thanks for visiting :) My Twins are 8 years old, they are growing up to fast to suit me.
Glad you stopped in :)

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Benz mercedes oem wheels http://www.pressurewasherpumpsradialaxial.info/Mattresses-simmons.html fotos de de renault 82 mirage

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home