Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Friday, December 16, 2005

Elf Impersonator

Yesterday was a lovely and funny day, I was an Elf impersonator!

And you know that sayin' "Kids say the darnest things"? Oh, it is so true.
A little adorable kindergarten girl came up to me and asked "Are your ears pointed"? I was startled and asked her to please repeat the question. To which she replied, "I want to know if your ears are pointed?" And "May I see your ears"? So, I went along with the majic of make believe and replied "Yes my ears are big and pointed and no you may not see them, because if I take this hat off, I would loose all my warmth and become too cold or possibly get sick , and then I would be unable to work for Santa"

Then another little boy full of silver teeth asked me "Is Santa Really Real?"
I had numerous requests for presents and many more questions. It was very enjoyable and I look forward to serving again next year.

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Sounds like a great time!

11:02 AM  
Blogger M said...

That's awesome. :-)

6:01 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

David, Michelle and Ivy-Thanks guys it was a blast! It was so much fun that I look forward to next year :)

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home