Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I am back to bloggin'

I miss blogging and all the friends I have made on my journey in blogland. I deleted my previous blog a while back. My emotions played a big part in that decision and now my heart is leading me back.

Out of the blue the other day, I received an email from rowan and my curiosity overwhelmed me...I just had to go check on her and see how she was doing. I realize how much I missed her.

Then I went to check on the ultimate diane her blog was/is one that I check out almost daily! I was startled on a recent post (Dec 6th) of hers titled "Old blogs don't die they just..." And reading it made me realize that I wanted to come back to blogging.

So, here I am looking forward to the New Year and perusing all of my favorite blog jaunts!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

I'm glad you saw that post. I wrote it with you in mind. Welcome back!

10:11 AM  
Blogger David said...

Glad you are back.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Hey! Welcome back! I had always wondered what happened to you. Was hoping that everything was ok.

Last I remembered you had seats to the Astros and things were going good. I'm worried to hear that there were emotions that steered you from blog-land.

Lean on me if you need to.

3:28 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Diane-you are so sweet and I am touched. Thanks :)

David-at first glance (the new photo) I was wondering, who is this. By the way Nice picture!

Cowboy- I am fine now and I appreciate ya offering to lend a hand partner :0)

4:45 AM  
Blogger M said...

I'm so glad you are back. I've missed you!!!

5:55 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

mhn-It is nice to be back and I really missed you too! I still checked your blog occasionally to see how you were doing :)

Ivy-I am still in Conroe but I had to un-plug or so I thought, now I am back to bloggin and I can not wait to catch up on your blog!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Angie's Angle said...

I wondered where the heck you went too. Glad I finally decided to clik on your name you left me in your blog. Will change the link I have. lol THat'll help ;)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home